All sport injuries including golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, muscle sprains
- Frozen shoulder
- All general injuries
- Low back pain
- Neck, spine
- Arm, elbow, hand
- Leg, knee, ankle, foot
- Nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Post surgery rehabilitation including shoulder, rotator cuff, ACL and ankle
- Interferential Therapy which uses a mid-frequency electrical signal to treat muscle spasms and strains. The current produces a massaging effect over the affected area at periodic intervals which stimulates the secretion of endorphins, the body’s natural pain relievers, thus relaxing strained muscles and promoting tissue healing. Interferential relieves pain, stimulates muscles, increases local blood flow and reduces oedema
- Ultrasound therapy is the use of sound waves above the range of human hearing to treat inflammations and scar tissue. Ultrasound sends high frequency sound waves into the affected area allowing nutrients in and waste products out, helps to break down scar tissue and increases the metabolism of muscles.
- Acupuncture to increase range of motion and decrease pain and swelling
- Massage to improve flexibility in muscles, decreases inflammation and increases blood flow
- Exercise prescription – sports specific with experience in many sports including golf, rugby, soccer, hockey, netball, tennis
- Kinesio tape applied over muscles helps to reduce pain and inflammation, relaxes overused or tired muscles and supports the muscles in movement on a 24 hour-a-day basis without obstructing bodily fluids.
- Maintenance injury prevention
We have regular in-house training for our physiotherapists who also attend external courses to broaden their knowledge and keep abreast of current treatment trends
|First Consultation with ACC||$30|
|Subsequent Consultations with ACC||$25|
|First Consultation with ACC||$25|
|Subsequent Consultations with ACC||$20|
Acupuncture and Kinesio Taping additional $2.00 to cover cost of materials.